Thursday, February 5, 2009

Urban Grunge!

As photographers we like to have fun and do different types of shoots - just for fun! My good friend Tara Keator, came up with this awesome idea for a shoot! She set up the whole thing, and this shoot was AMAZING!! By far my FAVORITE shoot I have ever had the opportunity to participate in! Thanks again Tara, I had a BLAST!!! =)

Here are my favorites:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorite image of the day!:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you's also go out to to the BEAUTIFUL models! - Lauren, Kat, Laura, Cici and Sydnee! And fabulous makeup by the talented Celestial Williams!

7 comments:

Hybrid Photography said...

those are so 80's-tastic! I loveeeeee them!

Anonymous said...

HOLY SMOKES!!!! You completely and totally rocked it, Gretchen! Each shot is so fun and unique... INCREDIBLE work. SOOooo jealous I had a shoot that day. Hope we an hang soon. :)

Darcy Lyn Photography said...

yep definitely the best photographer there! I love the one of the girls on the couch, nice processing!!! and ofcourse, lauren in the glass.. awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

love EVERYTHING about this shoot!! the colors, the models, the pink and green nikes! beautifully done!

Barbara said...

Love the colors!! Great work!!

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

soooo colorful and awesome! I love them all

Anonymous said...

You are freaking amazing :)