Saturday, February 28, 2009

all american

I have become friends with some amazing photographers here in Arizona. We have so much fun getting together and doing themed shoots, just for fun. We just did my dream shoot on Thursday! The theme was "All American". I had a blast with my friends and the models were so much fun to shoot. I have sooo many pictures to share, so I am going to break up the posts.

First up is Michelle and Dave! They looked so great together!:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incredible job, girl!!! :) Can't even pick a fav.

Ruth Rackley said...

awesome images!

Amelia Kate said...

rad-tastic! i need to get in on your group haha

Heather said...

Hey there girly!~ Are you talented or what? I would love love love to be able to take pictures like you - I need a better camera for sure!

I tried to leave a comment on your personal blog and check up on you but it is private so I hopped over here!

Thanks for your sweet comments! I have to tell you the funniest thing - I went to visit my best friend in AZ and we went to her ward and your old boyfriend Brian Davis is in her ward. So, I went over to say hello and his wife actually thought that I was an old girlfriend! I took it as a compliment- either that or she thought I was some old cougar going after younger ...way younger boys!:0)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

supa awesome gretchen!!! love love love em!

Pati Pakulis said...

These are truly amazing Gretchen! Great, great work!