Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ventola fashion shoot

I had the opportunity to assist in my first fashion shoot. It was a great learning experience and a big thank you to fellow photographer Kim Ventola for having me there.
I spent most of my time learning and assisting, but toward the end I was able to catch these images:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This is one of my Faves!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Love this one! So hot!
Photobucket

Photobucket


A Special thanks goes out to:
Kym Ventola and Mackenzi- it was great to finally work with you. I had a BLAST!

Gowns and tuxedo provided by: Molina Bridal
Wardrobe Stylist: Robert Ballew
Hair stylist: Amy Freudenberg

Amazing models in my pictures: Samantha, Kimberly, David and Erica

21 comments:

The Cash Family said...

ooo i love that one of them in the sunset, and that one is sexy! very nice gretchen!

Darcy Lyn Photography said...

These are fantastic! That must have been so fun :) They look great!

Anonymous said...

girl...they look HOT!!!!

thank you for capturing these...amazing:-)

Rosie for Dollface Ink~

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! These are amazing :-)

Anonymous said...

Awesome Gretchen!! These are beautiful. I'm so glad you were there!

Anonymous said...

Wow... These are amazing. The lighting is fantastic. Great work!

Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous Gretchen!!! You did an amazing job!! #6, #8 and #10 are my favorites!!!! beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice work! Good to have chance to learn from others:)

Lynn Dao Photography said...

Oooooh, looking good. That elevator one is awesome!!! BTW, I like the new colors/logo.

Anonymous said...

You did an AMAZING job Gretchen! It is sooo much fun with the models huh! Great Job!

Anonymous said...

Holy SMOKES! I love the last one, in fact all of the ones of that model are gorgeous! Awesome job!

Sondra said...

Hello my name is Sondra from Molina Bridal I just have one word for you WOW!!!!!!

Annie said...

GRETCHEN! Those are awesome...I LOVE the night shots - oh, and I love your new logo too!

Amanda Stephan said...

LOVE them all! They look great!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the 6th one from the top! So incredible!

Beka said...

So so so awesome Gretchen! Really smokin hott!! I am also really digging the new header and website. You are just all around awesome!

Mary Marantz said...

beautiful! i LOVE that last one!

Tami Proffitt said...

wow...what amazing pictures! GREAT angles and what an fabulous opportunity!

Emily Clark said...

these are AWESOME girl!!! i love the new logo! it was so good to see you around christmas! wish we could have done some pic swapping! ;) love you!

Unknown said...

Gretchen! AMAZING!!! I love this - great job!

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

Dear Gretchen,
You win! You had the best answers out of everyone. I am so so on the nose ring... But I do like it more now. All the other answers are perfect. So what would you like?
We are excited.
Candice
Email us when you get a chance. Mark@markbrooke.com