Sunday, January 18, 2009

Brothers

I love brothers!!! My friend Kristen has the cutest boys! They are so spirited and fun together. Kristen came out to AZ for the weekend so we had to do a mini shoot. She wanted to get some pictures for Valentines Day. Don't you love their heartbreaker shirts!  Kristen is such a fun mom, she does cute stuff like that all the time!

Photobucket

Dylan:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Brody:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Dylan and my son Kody have been buds their whole lives:
Photobucket

I can't wait till they are in High School and we can show them this picture! What little studs!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

They are adorable! I love them!!!!!!

Darcy Lyn Photography said...

I love #3, the black and white one.. so classic. Awesome pictures :)

Anonymous said...

Your children are beautiful. Photography is GREAT!!!