Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Carl and Melanie

We made it to San Diego!!! I am playing catch up on my work and especially blogging!! I did engagement pictures for Carl and Melanie a couple weeks ago. They were so fun and open to all of my crazy ideas!

Photobucket

her ring is amazing!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


They met in an airport! How cute is that! So we headed over to Williams Gateway for some pics that would be sentimental for them! 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

The Cash Family said...

wow those are great Gretch! I especially love the one with the airplanes! Good job miss!

Keator Photography said...

OK......... I have to say........... I FREAKIN LOVE THESE.... ALL OF THEM! Seriously, you are going to take the photog market by storm over there in CALI!!!

Lorin miller said...

those are all awesome!!!!.. but i LOVE the one with all the airplanes and the sun rays are in the middle of the two people!! u are amazing at what you do:)

Annie said...

Gretchen! These came out great! Love the airplane photo and kissing in the crowd :)

Tami Proffitt said...

i LOVE your work...i'll be anxious to see more of your creativity in san diego!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

4!!! pure awesome!!!