Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Chiles bridals

Another session with our friend Matt Sloan. His wife Angie had her baby in the first part of August and is taking a little post baby break. It has been great to just go and shoot, just because that's what I love to do, and without the pressure of clients or deadlines. We shot some bridals at the Mesa Temple a couple of weeks ago. 
We found out that the brides sister is Tory's cousins wife! Totally random I know.

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

I think this was my favorite shot of the day:
Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Sooo...besides the temple and location being gorgeous, how gorgeous is the bride! So beautiful. I love the red roses too. very dramatic. Great Job!

Emily Clark said...

wow these are amazing girl! seriously you need to take some of me and my fam in the coldness when you come.... i totally want snow pics!

amy said...

you have serious talent! i love these. great work!

Cristi said...

i love the second one!

Amanda Stephan said...

I love Cory Chiles and I love your pics! Fabulous! Are you going to wppi in February??

The Cash Family said...

why-o, why-o, why-o, do y wedding pics have to be soooo dull and lame. why weren't you doing this when i got married. it would be fun to re-shoot it though. hmm food for thought! you are amazing. i LOVE her dress!!