Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Trace and Eli

I am so behind on my blogging it is not even funny. Since the birth of my daughter Ava in January, I have been continually playing catch up. I am almost there. I gave my website and logo a makeover, I am continually working on my business as well as being a full time mom. There really aren't enough hours in the day!!
My husbands best friend Trace got married on the beach in San Diego in March. It was a beautiful day, Eli (his bride) was gorgeous and her dress was amazing. I was not their hired photographer, but I couldn't help myself from taking pictures. ( with their permission of course)
There were soo many good pictures it was hard for me to narrow them down for the blog.






Caught this one durring the ceremony, love it!:



1 comment:

Emily Clark said...

i loved these gretchen! you have awesome angles and vision!