Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Cinco De Mayo, Ole!

One of my clients, Kyla, introduced me to this fun website Meetup.com . You join different groups that interest you and they have different meet ups you can choose to attend. I recently joined one for local photographers and they just happened to be meeting at the Chihuahua Races and Cinco de Mayo celebration in Chandler. It sounded fun so we thought we would go. I didn't get too many pictures because it was hard taking turns with Tory either chasing Kody around or our two chihuahuas. Here are some pictures from the day:




This man said he really carries his chihuahua around in a fish purse everywhere!


Keeping my eye on the prize:


I am very proud to announce that Pedro placed 3rd out of hundreds of chihuahuas. The trick was I was at the finish line with a mini chicken chimichanga that I got from one of the food vendors! All the chaos was a little much for our other dog LuLu, that's why there are no pictures with her in them.

Pedro getting his trophy from Miss Arizona!


The trophy is bigger than he is! Now Tory calls him Champ. =)

No comments: