Sunday, April 15, 2007

April Dawn


April has been my best friend for about 10 years now. I don't get to see her as often as I would like because she lives in New Mexico, but she has some family here in Phoenix that she visits every couple of months, so I get to see her when she is in town. She has two beautiful girls Kynlie ( who is almost 3) and Karsyn ( who is almost 1), and one on the way. We took some pictures with her, her girls and her dad for her mom for Mothers day. I thought they turned out nice, here are some of my favorites:





Kynlie:


Karsyn:



There were so many that I liked of April with Karsyn it was hard for me to pick:




Thanks April for being such a great Best Friend. You are such a beautiful person and wonderful mother. I feel truly blessed to have you in my life. <3

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Gretchen- you did such a great job! I love them all! You can just see the love she has for them, and the love they have for her. It's hard to capture the relationship between a mother and a child, but you did it beautifully! And how beautiful is April! Geez!