Sunday, March 4, 2007

Welcome to my world.....


Photography has always been something very special to me. Something about capturing that single moment in time. Being able to look at a picture and have it bring back all the memories and emotions you felt when it was taken.
Since becoming a mom I have taken thousands of pictures of my son. Trying to cherish each moment and milestone. From time to time I have thought about it as a career but have never followed through. Since moving to Arizona I met an amazing photographer who has not only motivated me to follow my dream but has given me the opportunity to learn so much from her. I definitely have a love for editorial photography. I think the pictures that come out the best are always the unexpected candid. I love capturing photographs that are real with an artistic edge to them.
Through this blog you can follow my journey through photography, and feel free to post comments on any blogs and pictures, I enjoy the feedback. -Gretchen Knoblock

1 comment:

d said...

Gretchen we have an appointment scheduled for Sunday, April 22nd @ 5:30. Please e-mail @ dkiwi7669@yahoo.com as I left your information at work. Once you e-mail me I will e-mail you back with directions. Thanks